Life with Kunjal

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Kunjal's 1st Birthday

Its 6th of August.The day we had been waiting for so long. Yes its our dear Kunjal's first birthday. Many of our friends were kind enough to come over to our appratment to bless her on this occasion . We really thank all our friends for coming and sharing our happiness.

We did some decorations using different kind of balloons. Kunjal was very happy to see all sorts of colourful balloons here and there. By 7:30 in the evening our friends arrived and we decided to cut the cake.


Biirthday cake



Blowing the candle



Cake Cutting


Cake Cutting


Kunjal tasting her piece of Cake. wow!!! tasty


Chandra making pieces of the Cake for our friends



Anant and other friends


Armaan and Kunjal


Kids busy with their Toys



Kunjal with Fancy Aunty



Dinner time



Dinner time


Its Dinner time

Dinner time


Clerin



Manasa

Aditi and kunjal Playing


Arman and Kunjal playing

4 Comments:

At Sun Aug 07, 12:36:00 PM GMT+9, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow.. I see you are very devoted to your child.

A blog made just for her.

Full of your memories of her first 12 months of her life.

I strongly suggest that you do not abandon this project as it will bring joy to you and child over the course of the years.

I admire your concept of writing about the first year of your child's life.

No doubt, I have never come across such a blog.

I wish I had memories of my childhood.

My memories of my childhood are blur and hazy due to an unfortunate incident involving a set of porcelain china, and my head, when I was 3 years old..

 
At Mon Aug 08, 04:45:00 AM GMT+9, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats to lovely Kunjal on her birthday from her uncle.
Saw all the 12 month sections.So beautifully written. Loved reading those. Great job done by parents.

Happy birthday once again

Rakesh

 
At Mon Aug 08, 06:16:00 PM GMT+9, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just have one word to describe this blog AMAZING.
Best gift you can give her is this blog :)
Guru

 
At Tue Aug 09, 08:47:00 PM GMT+9, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kunjal , My best wishes for you on your b'day...
jab meiney aapko pheley dekha tha aur ab ... baba... bachhey barey jaldi barey houtey hai yaar Kumar :-)

Luv
Vishal Uncle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home